- Choose from 20 educational tracks.
- Don't miss COVID-19 related sessions.
- Attend one of the following Advanced Learning Courses:
- Critical Care 2021 – What Every Hospitalist Needs to Know
- Becoming a Superhero in a Perioperative World
- What Have You Done for Me Lately? Practice Management Tools for Maximizing and Demonstrating Value
- Participate in the Research, Innovations and Clinical Vignettes - Scientific Abstract Competition.
- Be inspired by over 200 expert faculty members.
- Participate in the popular Speed Mentoring Session. This opportunity matches early- and mid-career hospitalists with senior hospital medicine advisors by area of interest. Hospitalists have the opportunity to discuss specific questions about career development, gaining fresh perspectives, and rapid advice tailored to their own individual needs. Registration is limited to the first 30 applicants.
- Apply to "swim with the sharks" in the Shark Tank Session
- Engage in more than 20 Special Interest Forums.
- Attend live Q&A discussions and networking events.
- Interact and meet other attendees.